Learn processes that will boost efficiency and build your ideal practice.
This roundtable event is for a small group of entrepreneurial-minded financial advisors who are looking for more predictability within their practices. We’ll explore how to “make possible predictable” in the areas of wealth management, relationship management, and practice management. Workshop attendees will leave equipped with actionable steps and processes that will instantly move the needle and infuse their businesses with more predictability.
Everything is a matter of process.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to unlock the secrets of more time, more clients, and more assets. Express interest today.
Tuesday, March 12th, 2024
Workshop 8:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday, March 13th, 2024
Workshop 8:00am – 12:00pm
* Registration costs, travel, and lodging will be covered by USA Financial
Brand Yourself as the Expert
- Ensure your value proposition is clearly understood by clients
- How to leverage your brand to attract referrals and introductions
- How to convert clients into advocates
Financial Advice Marketing
- Two simple exercises to complete before spending a dollar on marketing
- How to build a marketing funnel to infuse predictability into your practice
- Simple ways to build trust, credibility, and third-party validation
- How to choose the right marketing activities for your ideal client
- How to systematize your marketing to scale your practice
- Easy exercises to turn your website into a new client generating machine
- A defined process to engage new clients and streamline new client acquisition
- How to position yourself as the trusted advisor in your marketplace
- How to leverage the three stages of commitment when bringing on new clients
- How to formalize a system to create efficiencies and put clients at ease
- The psychology behind new client acquisition
- Why simple wins over complex
- How to earn new business without pitching product
- Why “buying into” a philosophy will help you attract new clients
- How the Asset-Cycle Portfolio System has helped advisors gain and retain clients for over two decades
- The three questions you need to help your clients answer about every account they own
- How to effortlessly cut down on investment research, improve portfolio management efficiencies, and leverage state-of-the-art technology
- How to “right-size” your practice without dismissing your clients
- How to perfect and elevate the client experience
- How to identify the critical factors to enhance the long-term valuation of your firm
- Steps to put in place today, regardless of how soon you may be looking to transition out of the business
- How to turn one advisor’s exit into a win-win-win scenario for the advisor, you, and the clients
Who Should Attend?
Does your practice feel like you’ve hit a glass ceiling? This event combines two powerful and highly engaging meeting formats: an interactive executive panel and the open dialogue of an intimate mastermind roundtable session. This workshop dives deep into the processes that bridge the gap between “possible” and “predictable.”
For entrepreneurial-minded financial advisors who:
- Want to take the uncertainty out of building a financial practice
- Want to avoid 50-hour work weeks
- Are ready to systematize their practice to the fullest
- Don’t want to be chained to a desk
- Are tired of constant advisor/staff turnover in their practice
- Want more consistent revenue streams
- Are tired of cancelling vacations
- Are done with “winging it” year after year
- Believe in “process” and are open to ideas
- Are seeking an experienced execution and implementation partner
I've been doing this for 20 years. And it's the little tweaks that changed how I look at doing business - understanding process and slowing down but accomplishing more.
John S., Michigan
The event was very impressive. The mindset isn't about watching every nickel and dime. It's about providing service to your clients and practicing what you preach.
Doug B., Texas